Alerts from Pulaski Community School District
Keeping our families informed is a top priority at Pulaski Community School District. The district uses Skylert to inform parents and students of emergencies and other information via text message (SMS), email and phone. Parents can sign-up to receive many different types of alerts and can also choose how to receive those alerts. Skylert will also allow you to unsubscribe from certain alerts if you no longer want to receive them.
To see what types of alerts you can receive and how you can receive them, see the chart below and subscribe today!
* If your mobile number was already in Skyward and you did not receive a text message or you want to verify you are set to receive messages, send a message to 68453 with the text YES from the mobile phone that you would like to receive messages. You will receive this message back: "You're registered 4 School Messenger Notifications. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help
Parents & Guardians
To get SMS and Email alerts for Pulaski High School Athletics (game reminders & cancellations), sign-up here. The Athletic News alert above will not include all game reminders and cancellations
- Step-by-step directions for setting up your Skylert alerts
- Questions about Skylert? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- School Closing / Early Dismissal / Late Start Information
- Early Dismissal / Late Start Schedule
Have more questions or problems regarding Skylert? Contact us