The Pulaski Community School District Technology Department is responsible for all of the technology in the Pulaski Community School District.
PCSD Technology Highlights
- Google Apps available for all students & staff
- WiFi available in all schools
- SMARTBoards in all K-12 classrooms
- Grades K-3: Refresh of Class pack of 5 iPad Air 2's for shared access throughout the day
- Grade 4: Class pack of 10 iPad Air 2's for shared access throughout the day
- Grades 5: One iPad Air 2 for every student for school use; iPad travels with student to all classes but stays in school at end of the day
- Grades 6-10: One iPad Air 2 (gr 6-8) or iPad Air (gr 9-10) for every student for school and home use
- Grades 11-12: One iPad 2 for every student for school and home use; iPad can be purchased for a nominal fee at the end of the 2016-17 school year (a new iPad will be issued the following year for current Juniors)
- Instructional Staff: One iPad Mini for modeling, teaching, and testing
- Chromebooks available in all schools and libraries
Educate. Engage. Empower.