The Middle School Counseling Program
- Is based on national and state standards developed by the American School Counseling Association and the Wisconsin Developmental Guidance Model.
- Strives to help students make meaningful connections between themselves and the world around them.
- Serves 100% of students at every grade level.
- Delivers curriculum to all students related to career, academic, and personal/social development.
- Includes curriculum delivered to all students, individual planning conferences for all eighth grade students, and responsive services as appropriate
The mission of the Pulaski Community School District Counseling Program is to empower ALL students, regardless of individual differences, to acquire the academic, occupational, and personal/social foundations necessary to contribute positively to a changing society.