There are many ways in which you can make a difference in the lives of our students. Opportunities exist in the classrooms working directly with teachers and students, chaperoning field trips, supervising events, or helping our booster clubs.
The PCSD is using a program throughout our district called “Volunteer Tracker.” For volunteer applications and for volunteer opportunities, please follow the steps below to sign up:
- Read the Volunteer Handbook and Liability Waiver.
- Go to the Volunteer Tracker website.
- Register and complete the application.
- Applications will be reviewed and you will be contacted if further information is needed.
- You will receive an email once you are approved.
- Watch your email for invites to volunteer opportunities that match your interest.
For additional information about Volunteer Tracker, visit our website at https://www.pulaskischools.org/parents/volunteer.