Middle School Athletics
- We have a “no cut” policy, which dictates that all athletes will make the team, and all athletes will play in each game.
- Playing time is fair, not necessarily equal. Factors that contribute to playing time include academics (“F-list”), work ethic at practice, ability to improve, hustle, and attitude.
- Our coaches “check their egos at the door.” We strive to ensure success for each athlete but do not necessarily equate success to wins and losses.
- We attempt to bring as many athletes to our high school programs as possible.
- We want the middle school athletic experience to be positive, and we want all of our kids to go out for the sport the next year.
- We attempt to coach, teach, and develop fundamental skills and concepts with all of our athletes.
In order to participate in any athletic event or practice at PCMS, students must have a physical, Middle School Concussion Form, and the Athletic Information Card on file. The physical will be used for the three-year duration at the Middle School.
The District encourages informal resolution of student discrimination complaints. A formal complaint resolution procedure is available. To address allegations of violations of this policy in the Pulaski Community School District or ask any questions concerning Section 118.13 Wisconsin Statutes, or Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972 which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex, complaints or concerns should be directed to: Director of Student Services, Nicole Borley, Pulaski Community School District, P. O. Box 36, Pulaski, WI 54162, (920) 822-6020