You will need your Skyward Username & Password to Register
Forgot your Skyward username or password?
Turn Off your pop-up blocker
Annual Online Registration
Opens: Aug. 2, 2021
Annual online registration will need to be completed for every student (grades 4K-12) who is enrolled in the Pulaski Community School District. NOTE: The enrollment process is done just once when the student first enters the PCSD. The registration process is done yearly for all students.
Walk-in Registration is from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 11 in the Pulaski High School Commons.
Online Registration Assistance
When: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 11, 2021.
Where: Pulaski High School Commons
If you need assistance completing the annual online registration forms, we will be available from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 11. No appointment is necessary.
New Student Assistance
If you are new to our district and would like to enroll a student please check out the enrollment website where you can find step by step directions. If you have any questions, please call your child's school or the Technology Help Desk at 920-822-6070. In person assistance is available during walk-in registration on Aug. 11 at Pulaski High School.
News & Announcements
4K Parent Informational Meetings:
- This year, a recorded presentation will be shared with our families in place of the in-person parent meetings that usually occurred in August.
- The 4K teachers will introduce themselves, share information about the 4K program and what the start of the school year will look like in our 4K classrooms.
- Families new to Pulaski Community School District must complete the New Student Online Enrollment.
- Families with students returning to Pulaski Community School District must complete the annual online registration.
What is Online Registration?
Online Registration can be completed from any device that has an Internet connection. If you need assistance with online enrollment or online registration, or do not have a device with Internet access, please plan to attend walk-in registration on Aug. 11 for assistance in completing the forms.
● All students (grades 4K - 12) will need to go through this annual online registration process.
● New students to the Pulaski Community School District needing assistance completing online enrollment forms should contact 920-822-6070 or your child’s school.
● If your child is coming into kindergarten and you don't know your Skyward login information, you can contact your child's school or click on the "Forgot your Login/Password link" on the Skyward login page and enter in the email address you used during the initial registration last year to get your login information.
● Fee payments will be made online or can be mailed to the school office by the first day of school.
● Student fees and food service fees can be added to just one shopping cart.
● Your Required Fees will be automatically added to the Fee Payment screen. If you qualify for free or reduced lunch, your Required Fees will not appear. If you want to view your fees, you can click on Fee Management on left-side within Family Access.
● If paying online, the $2 convenience fee will be waived through Aug. 15. Paying online directions.
● Fees: Elementary - $20, Middle School - $55, High School - $75.
● Athletic Fees: PCMS - $20, PHS - $30.
● More Fee Information
● View lunch price fees
Student Picture Information
PHS Picture Dates: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 11; make-up day is Sept. 2 (mods 7-10)
PCMS Picture Dates: 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 11; make-up day is Sept. 2 (morning only)
This photo is their school photo for the year, and will be used for their ID card and yearbook and will be available for purchase. Please make sure that your child is dressed appropriately for these photos. Seniors and online learners should still have their pictures taken for a current-year ID. Deadline to submit senior pictures for the PHS yearbook is Jan. 28, 2022; please visit the PHS Yearbook website for specific information. Online learners can have a photo taken during walk-in registration on Aug. 11, on Sept. 2 or by contacting Countryside Photographers to schedule an in-studio appointment.
- You may view and order photos online; watch for an email from orderschoolpics.com about 10 days following the photo shoot with the online viewing and ordering information unique to your child. (If you have more than one child attending PHS and PCMS, you will receive an email for each child.)
- VERY IMPORTANT: All parents will receive an email when their student's photos have been posted. Orders that are placed on or before the deadline stated in this initial email will be delivered to the school on or about Oct.15. Orders that are placed after that will be subject to reorder pricing and shipping costs will apply.
- If you have any questions, please call Countryside Photographers – 920-833-6357 or email questions to email@example.com.