PHS Student Council provides leadership development opportunities to prepare and empower students to serve their schools and communities through activities such as: student recognition programs, school and community service projects, spirit activities, goal setting, and financial planning.We aim to develop high school students who demonstrate excellence in the areas of scholarship, leadership, service, and character.
Advisors: Sara Diehlmann and Jessica Wampler
Follow us on Twitter at @PtownStuCo
- 2020 - District Spirit of Excellence Award winner
- 2019 - Statewide Spirit of Excellence Award winner
- 2013 & 2014 - National Gold Council of Excellence Award
- 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 - SHS State Conference Gold, Silver, and Bronze recipients in variety of state competitions
- Red Cross "Young Minds Change Lives" Scholarship Recipients