Transportation Forms for Parents:

Students that are eligible for busing are automatically assigned a bus route at their home residence.  Click on the forms below if a different or additional bus stop is needed (ex: daycare, split family).  Forms are due by August 1 of each year and do not carry over.

  • 4K Transportation Form for alternate bus stop (4K or EC must use this form)
  • Special Request Form (excluding Hobart Area - no additional "out of district" riders will be approved ) - alternate bus stop or a second bus stop location (K-12 must use this form)
Internal Forms (District use only):
Driving Positions:

If you would like to inquire about bus driving opportunities, please click:  Transportation Department Inquiry