- Due Date: July 1, 2018
- Amount: Varies
All applications will be reviewed by Paul Mitchell the School Green Bay Scholarship Committee, and all decisions made by the committee will be final. Applicants:
- Must be accepted by Paul Mitchell the School and cannot be enrolled in another school that offers a similar course of study at the time of awarding or disbursement.
- Each applicant my only receive ONE Paul Mitchell School scholarship per education program.
- Must be a US Citizen, at least 17 years old, with a high school diploma or upcoming high school graduation in the year prior to the chosen enrollment date.
- Applicants must submit a sealed copy of their high school or post secondary school transcripts with a minimum 2.5 GPA. Transcripts must include an imprinted school seal and/or signature of an authorized school official.
- Scholarship recipients must maintain grades of 90% in theory, 90% in practical, and 90% in attendance throughout each Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) period, and maintain full compliance with Paul Mitchell Schools' rules and regulations.
- Employees of the school and their family members are NOT eligible to participate