Pulaski Education Foundation
- 2021 Teacher Grants
- Scholarship Application Packet 2021-2022
The Pulaski Community School Education Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation established in 1991. The foundation was established to perpetuate the positive school/community relations that have been a hallmark of the Pulaski Community Schools.
The Foundation is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors that operate independently of the School Board. The foundation's goal is to provide financial support to selected projects through scholarships and grants.
- To support projects and programs that are not funded through the district's operating budget.
- To support enrichment programs for students and staff in all of Pulaski's schools, including the P.A.C.E. program.
- To support curriculum innovation and the equipment and materials needed to implement that curriculum.
- To provide scholarships to students and staff.
Your financial support of the Foundation will ensure that Pulaski's tradition of educational excellence continues.
The Pulaski Community School Education Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax deductible charitable organization. As such, all contributions to the foundation are tax deductible.
Pulaski Community School Education Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 36 Pulaski, WI 54162
- Pulaski's Individual Scholarship Fund Form
- Foundation Contribution & Pledge Form
- Foundation Brochure