College Athletics

*Students looking to participate in a college sport at the Division I or Division II level must register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. This registration must be completed before PHS can submit official transcripts.


Official Site of the National Collegiate Athletic Association

NCAA Eligibility Center

Guide for the Student Athlete (academic standards for Division I and II)


Official Site of the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics


National Junior College Athletic Association