Mrs. Beth Cook
World Language - French
Bonjour! My name is Beth Cook and I am the French teacher for Pulaski Middle and High Schools. Currently, French is offered in grades 7-12 with students having the potential to advance to level 5/AP French. I have been with the Pulaski Community School District since 2015 and prior to that I taught in the Oshkosh Area School District for four years. I thoroughly enjoy sharing my passion for the French language and diverse francophone cultures around the world with my students. Outside of school, I enjoy traveling, cooking, fishing and spending time with my husband and two children on our dairy farm.
- French Club Advisor
- French Forensics "Concours Oral" Coach
- France Trip Coordinator
- France 2007 - Study Abroad in Lille, France. Université Catholique de Lille.
- France 2013 - Organized, Chaperoned Student Trip. Paris & French Rivierra, France.
- Canada 2014 - Organized, Chaperoned Student Trip. Montréal & Québec, Canada.
- France 2020 - TRIP HAS BEEN POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19.... STAY TUNED! (Geneva, Switzerland; Alps region & Paris, France)
B.A. from St. Norbert College - Secondary Education Certification, Double Major in French & History
PHS 2309 / PCMS 2009