Good morning! We are so excited to welcome our students back for the 2018-19 school year. With just days before school begins, we wanted to share a few reminders:
- PHS staff will be available from 9:30 - 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, August 29 to meet with parents/students regarding overlaps on student schedules.
- PHS does not have a school supply list; students should bring basic supplies on the first day of school. Teachers will let students know if specific items are required for the class (i.e. calculators, lab notebooks, etc).
- PHS does not have an orientation event; students should bring their supplies with them on the first day of school. Our schedule has been adjusted that first day to allow students the opportunity to walk through their schedule, find their classrooms, lockers and lunchroom.
- Students should report to their homeroom on the first day of school. Incoming Freshman met their homeroom teacher last May; if they need help finding the classroom, PHS staff will be located throughout the building in halls to answer questions.
- Schedules were distributed to all students last May; they also had the opportunity to pick up another copy during registration day in August, or can find a digital copy in Skyward. A printed copy will be distributed during homeroom on the first day of school.
- Due to ongoing construction at PHS, we ask that students and parents do not come to walk the halls to find classrooms and lockers. It is not a safe environment for visitors while contractors are busy completing projects before the beginning of the school year. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, the safety of students and visitors is always our top priority.
We look forward to seeing everyone on Tuesday, September 4! Have a safe Labor Day weekend!