Community Swimming Pool
The Pulaski Community Swimming Pool is a six-lane, 25-yard pool with a 10-foot-deep well. It is a salt water pool, and is located at the Pulaski Community Middle School. Our staff is certified in CPR, First Aid, and Red Cross Lifeguard Training.
The following is our curriculum for our children and Parent/Tot swim lessons. Exercise classes are also taught and include “Aches and Pains”, “Water Fitness”, "Deep Water Fitness", and “Water Workout”.
Activities offered at the pool include open swim hours, girls and boys high school swim teams, girls and boys high school diving teams, co-ed swim club, early bird swim, lifeguard training classes, exercise classes, and pool group rentals.
- Lifeguards/swim instructors
- Head guards - nights and weekends - need to be CPR certified
Call Cory Krizizke at 822-6062 or e-mail.
News & Announcements
The pool is open for summer. Please continue to check back for updates.
Here is our current plan (note**it is subject to change):
The pool will be open this summer for lessons, adult classes, early bird, and open swim. The following guidelines will be used:
- Face mask is optional
- Patrons will enter and exit the pool area same as pre-COVID
- Patrons will check in with the instructor or the front desk when they arrive (please do not come if you feel ill)
- Locker rooms will be open
- Please be aware of social distancing
- Equipment for patron use will be placed on the deck (no patrons will be allowed in the equipment room)
- Patrons will place used equipment in designated area
- Patrons need to bring their own goggles, snorkels, fins, water gloves, towels and water bottles
- Patrons will be spread out during exercise classes to help maintain social distancing
- No spectators will be allowed on deck during any of the classes or early bird
Early Bird (Monday - Friday) . . . June 14 - August 31 (no EB July 2)
Monday - Friday 5:15 - 7:30 am
Patrons will be asked to follow the above guidelines.
Cost for Early Bird: $35 for 10 swims; $66 for 20 swims; $128 for 40 swims; $5 for walk-ins
June 14 - July 29, 2021 ADULT CLASSES
11:00 AM - noon Water Fitness, Monday & Wednesday
11:00 AM - noon Aches & Pains, Tuesday & Thursday
11:00 AM - noon Deep Water Fitness, Tuesday & Thursday
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Water Workout, Tuesday & Thursday (no class July 6 & 8)
Please review the above guidelines. We ask that no one arrive more than 15 minutes before the class start time to allow for adequate cleaning and sanitizing between classes.
Cost for Adult Classes: 10 punch card is $30 for seniors (60+), all rest are $35, $5 for walk-ins; punch card is good for all the adult classes and is kept at the pool.
Open Swim Hours:
June 12 - August 1 (Closed July 4, 17 & 18)
Monday - Friday 1:30 - 3:30 pm
Saturday & Sunday 12:30 - 5:30 pm
Open Swim fees: $3/person; Seniors 60+ $1; family of 4 = $10; $30 for 10 swim pass; $150/year family pass
Children 6 years and younger must be accompanied in the water by a chaperone 16 years or older
We reserve the right to close early if there are not enough patrons present in the first 2 hours of Open Swim.
Summer School Swimming Lessons
We will be offering swimming lessons as part of summer school. Please note the following: you must register for these lessons through PACE. There will be no spectators allowed. Children should come with their suits on and be able to change on their own after lessons. They will be able to rinse and change after the lesson. All summer school swim lessons are currently full!
SUMMER SCHEDULE (NOT INCLUDING SUMMER SCHOOL)
This summer we will be offering open swim, parent/tot lessons, pre-school aquatics lessons, early bird, and adult exercise classes. Please click this link to see our offerings. (Daytime swim lessons are offered through summer school.) Please note - both the parent/tot and pre-school aquatics classes require a parent/guardian to be in the water with the child. Registration for these classes is closed.
Community Swimming Pool
911 S. Saint Augustine St.
Pulaski, WI 54162
Assistant Aquatics Coordinator
Links & Resources
- Children's Lessons Registration
- Lifeguarding Book
- Pay online for Pool Memberships
- Summer School 2021 Swimming Lessons
- Summer 2021 General Public Information
Early Bird Swim Fees
- 10 swims - $35
- 20 swims - $66
- 40 swims - $128
- Walk-ins - $5