Community Swimming Pool
The Pulaski Community Swimming Pool is a six-lane, 25-yard pool with a 10-foot-deep well. It is a salt water pool, and is located at the Pulaski Community Middle School. Our staff is certified in CPR, First Aid, and Red Cross Lifeguard Training.
The following is our curriculum for our children and Parent/Tot swim lessons. Exercise classes are also taught and include “Aches and Pains”, “Water Fitness”, "Deep Water Fitness", and “Water Workout”.
Activities offered at the pool include open swim hours, girls and boys high school swim teams, girls and boys high school diving teams, co-ed swim club, early bird swim, lifeguard training classes, exercise classes, and pool group rentals.
- Lifeguards/swim instructors
- Head guards - nights and weekends - need to be CPR certified
Call Cory Krizizke at 822-6062 or e-mail.
News & Announcements
The pool is open. Please continue to check back for updates.
Here is our current plan (note**it is subject to change):
The pool is open for early bird and daytime and evening adult fitness classes only. The following guidelines will be used:
- All patrons will wear a face mask when they enter and exit the building (they may be removed when in the water)
- Patrons will enter through the spectator doors
- Locker rooms are now open (see the pool for specific guidelines)
- Patrons will check in with the instructor when they arrive
- Equipment for patron use will be placed on the deck (no patrons will be allowed in the equipment room)
- Patrons will place used equipment in designated area for cleaning and sanitizing before the next patron usage
- Patrons need to bring their own goggles, snorkels, fins, water gloves, towels and water bottles
- Patrons will be able to rinse and change before leaving the pool
Early Bird (Monday - Friday) . . . October 1 - November 30 (no EB 11/26 & 11/27)
Monday - Friday 5:15 - 7:30 am
Patrons will be asked to follow the above guidelines. Also, swimmers will be limited to 1 person per lane.
Cost for Early Bird: $35 for 10 swims; $66 for 20 swims; $128 for 40 swims; $5 for walk-ins
OCTOBER -NOVEMBER ADULT CLASSES--Oct. 1 - Nov. 30 (no classes 11/26 & 11/27)
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Water Fitness, Mon., Tues., Wed., Thurs., & Fri.
11:00 AM - noon Aches & Pains, Tuesday & Thursday
11:00 AM - noon Deep Water Fitness, Monday & Wednesday
6:30 PM - 7:30 PM - Water Workout, Tuesday & Thursday
Please review the above guidelines. We ask that no one arrive more than 15 minutes before the class start time to allow for adequate cleaning and sanitizing between classes.
Cost for Adult Classes: 10 punch card is $30 for seniors (60+), all rest are $35, $5 for walk-ins; punch card is good for all the adult classes and is kept at the pool
Open Swim Hours: Open swim has been cancelled until further notice.
Community Swimming Pool
911 S. Saint Augustine St.
Pulaski, WI 54162
Assistant Aquatics Coordinator
Links & Resources
Early Bird Swim Fees
- 10 swims - $35
- 20 swims - $66
- 40 swims - $128
- Walk-ins - $5