- Due Date: December 18, 2014
- Amount: $1,000 - $15,000
- A graduating high school senior who is entering his or her freshman year at an accredited two-or four-year university, college, or vocational institute in the fall of 2014.
- An officially established business is a requirement.
- A student who demonstrates entrepreneurial spirit and initiative through starting his/her own business; and participating in organizations such as DECA, Junior Achievement, Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), Future Farmers of America (FFA), National Foundation for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE), among others; or through other initiatives. We encourage students to mention any endeavors or work experiences offered as community service, for example: babysitting, lawn care, dog walking, tutoring, etc.
- Applicants must meet or exceed recommended academic standards, using standardized test scores (ACT/SAT), class rank and GPA as indicators provided in high school records/transcripts.
- Award recipients are selected by an independent scholarship organization.
- Scholarships are merit-based, not based on financial need.
Minimum of 100 scholarships including non-renewable and renewable awards (nationwide) ranging in value of $1,000-$15,000.
For more information and an application go to http://www.NFIB.com/YEA