- Submissions are accepted from August 20 through November 1, 2014.
- The finalists will receive a notification via e-mail by November 5, 2014.
- You have more than enough time to get inspired and write an essay on the topic you are most inspired for! Only one entry per candidate is allowed.
There is NO ENTRY FEE!
The submitted essays will be evaluated by the top writers from NinjaEssays.com. The personal information of the entrants will not be disclosed to the judges.
- Your entry should be 800-1000 words long!
- Your contact information should be provided on a separate page.
- Please submit the essay in one of the following file types: Word (.doc, .rtf, .odt, and .docx). You can feel free to use images if you hold the rights for their distribution.
- All entries must be free of plagiarism! You are not allowed to submit content that has been published before. The content will be checked with an advanced plagiarism checker and the candidates who don’t submit 100% unique work will be disqualified.
- The essays must be written in English.
- By submitting an entry to this essay contest, you agree to the terms and conditions and accept the decision of the judges as final.
Please provide an entry on one of the following topics:
- "Essay writing as one of the greatest trends and issues in contemporary education."
- "The unbearable lightness of being: Is the accessibility of modern education a problem? Should everyone gain a degree?"
- "The significance of education in my life."
- "How a book changed my life."
- "Is college education inevitable for career readiness?"
- "Are contemporary educational tools diminishing the role of teachers?"
- "Teamwork in schools: is it inspiring or discriminating?"
- Winner - $500
- 2nd place - $300
- 3rd place - $150
How to enter the contest
Please choose one of the provided topics and submit your entry by sending an e-mail message to firstname.lastname@example.org, entitled “Essay Writing Contest”. Pay attention to the deadline!