- Due Date: April 30, 2014
- Amount: $500 - $4,000
Open to all high school seniors who plan to attend a four-year college, community/junior college, or career school.
It is exceptionally easy to apply:
- NO minimum SAT or ACT score
- NO minimum grade point average
- NO lengthy, time-consuming paperwork
- NO essays
- NO application fees
Simply complete a 15-20 minute online survey about local colleges. You will then be automatically entered into a random drawing for a scholarship award.
- One (1) individual prize of a $4,000 scholarship.
- Two (2) individual prizes of a $1,000 scholarship.
- Eight (9) individual prizes, consisting of $500 scholarships each.
For more information and an application go to http://www.student-view.com/