- Due Date: April 30, 2014
- Amount: $250 -$500
Criteria for Selection - the applicant must:
- Be a Shawano County resident.
- Be pursuing an agriculture-related degree at a university or technical college, with a preference given to applicants studying crops or forages.
- Provide evidence of educational achievement.
- Demonstrate a record of active participation in extracurricular activities.
There are three scholarships available.
- $500 for a student continuing a four year degree program
- $250 for a student beginning a four year degree program
- $250 for a student beginning or continuing at a technical college or short course program
The following items must be received in the Shawano County UW-Extension Office by May 1, 2014:
Application Process: The following items must be received in the Shawano County UW-Extension Office by May 1, 2014:
- Completed scholarship application form
- Copy of most recent transcripts (does not need to be an official copy)
- One letter of recommendation
- Mail to Jamie Patton at Shawano County UW-Extension at 311 N Main St #101, Shawano, WI 54166, email to email@example.com or fax to (715) 526-4875
- Scholarship winners will be notified by the end of May and funds will be distributed after evidence is provided of a successful completion of the fall semester.