- Due Date: April 30, 2014
- Amount: Varies
Scholarships are available to qualified persons who are enrolled in a degreed program, short course, or continuing education program within the University of Wisconsin, including 2 and 4 year campuses as well as the Dairy Short Course at UW-Madison. This could include the study of Agribusiness Management, Genetics, Landscape Architecture, Biochemistry, Bacteriology, Food Science, Horticulture, Environmental Sciences, Agricultural Journalism, Ag Mechanics or other related fields of agricultural study.
- Be a Shawano County resident, or currently studying at a high school within Shawano County.
- Possess above average potential for successful work in the agricultural industry as indicated by past record, test data, and other supplemental information.
- Provide evidence of related educational achievement.
- Demonstrate good character, good citizenship, and leadership.
- Demonstrate a record of active participation in extracurricular activities.
- Evidence of other circumstances such as family, financial, or personal challenges (including number of family members currently pursuing higher education) which make an applicant more worthy of consideration may also be provided.
Due to varying fund growth, scholarship amounts are subject to committee review. Quality applicants could receive up to $2000.
Application and more information attached below.