Other District Resources
Counseling, Grief, Burn Resources
Below are some resources that have been shared with the Pulaski Community School District in response to the bonfire tragedy as well as additional resources that may be helpful for anyone in the community who needs support. Current PCSD students will continue to have access to our student services staff (counselors, school psychologist, and social worker) on a daily basis as needed.
Anyone in need of immediate assistance may call the Brown County Crisis Line at 920-436-8888; Shawano County Crisis Lines at 715-526-3240; Oconto County Crisis Line at 920-496-7000 or the Outagamie County Crisis Center at 920-832-4646 to speak with mental health/grief counselors.
Shawano County Residents: Crisis Walk-In appointments of Shawano County are available Monday through Friday 8:00 AM-4:30 PM at W7327 Anderson Ave., Shawano, WI 54166
Brown County Residents: Crisis Walk-In appointments are available 24 hrs a day at 3150 Gershwin Drive, Green Bay WI 54311
- Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors
- Brown County Community Counseling Resources
- Oak Ridge Counseling and Consulting
- Oneida Behavioral Health Services (Serving Native American Students and Families) 920-490-3790
- Brown County United Way 2-1-1
- Resource: "Talking to Children When Scary Things Happen"
- Resource: "Survivors Guilt"
- Resource: "Seconardy Trauma"