Online registration for the Pulaski Community School District opens at 6 a.m. Aug. 1 and closes midnight Sept. 6. For more information, go to: www.pulaskischools.org/registration.
NOTE: The date for walk-in registration is incorrect in an article in this week's Pulaski News and the July district newsletter that will be sent out later this week. It is Aug. 14.
Here are other thing to know:
• Walk-in registration is 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Aug. 14 at PHS, 1040 S. St. Augustine St.
• All students, including 4K, must complete the annual on-line registration.
• If you complete on-line registration, walk-in registration is not needed.
• Walk-in registration will also be picture day for PHS and PCMS students. It is important your child gets his/her photo taken on this day so student photo ID cards will be available on the first day of school.
• Students new to the district must complete online enrollment before completing online registration.
• Exhibits from area businesses will be set up in the PHS Commons during walk-in registration hours.
• If your child is coming into kindergarten and you don’t know your Skyward login information, you can contact your child’s school or click on the “Forgot your Login/Password link” on the Skyward login page and enter in the email address you used during the initial registration last year to get your login information.