Volunteers are vital resources for many schools, and bring much needed assistance, experience, and knowledge to our school communities.
Purpose of the School/Office Volunteer Program
- To assist in classrooms, thereby allowing teachers to attend to students in need of extra help
- To support school personnel in meeting the needs of students more effectively
- To strengthen school/home/community relations by engaging parents and community as school volunteers
- To provide adult role models for students through tutoring and mentoring opportunities that broaden their educational experience
- To provide enriching intergenerational experiences for students and senior citizens that enriches students' lives.