District Walk-In Registration will take place on Wednesday, August 11th from 9:00 a.m. - 7 p.m. at the Pulaski High School. Registration will be held in the PHS commons.
- If parents complete annual online registration, walk-in registration on the 11th is not required; payment should be made online or by mail to the school office by the first day of school.
- This day will serve as picture day for all students in grades 6-12; it is extremely important that high school students (including seniors) have their picture taken on the 11th so their ID can be printed and ready for the first day of school. The student ID is used by our students every day with the attendance scanners.
- If the one-time online enrollment has not been completed, new students/families to the district must attend walk-in registration.
- Exhibits from area businesses will be set up in the commons during registration hours.
- 4K parent meetings will take place in LGI-1 - times yet to be determined.