The District Wide Walk-In Registration will take place on Wednesday, August 14th from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the PHS gym. Event details are below:
- If parents complete annual on-line registration, walk-in registration on the 14th is not required; payment should be made online or by mail to the school office by the first day of school.
- This day will serve as picture day for all students in grades 6-12; it is extremely important high school students have their picture taken on the 14th so their ID can be printed and ready for the first day of school. The student ID is used by our students every day with the attendance scanners.
- If the one-time online enrollment has not been completed, new students/families to the district need to attend walk-in registration.
- Exhibits from area businesses will be set up in the commons during registration hours.
- 4K parent meetings will take place in the Auditorium - times yet to be determined.