District Walk-In Registration is scheduled for Wednesday, August 12 from 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. New this year: Registration will be held in the PHS commons.
- If parents complete the annual on-line registration, walk-in registration on the 12th is not required; payment should be made online or by mail to the school office by the first day of school.
- Glenbrook Elementary School, 145 W. Green Bay Street, Pulaski, WI 54162
- This day will serve as picture day for all students in grades 6-12; it is extremely important that high school students (including seniors) have their picture taken on the 12th so their ID can be printed and ready for the first day of school. The student ID is used by our students every day with the attendance scanners.
- If the one-time online enrollment has not been completed, new students/families to the district must attend walk-in registration on the 8/12.
- Exhibits from area businesses will be set up in the commons during registration hours.
- 4K parent meetings will take place in LGI-1.