- Due Date: March 15, 2018
- Amount: 6 - $1200 awards
- The applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0.
- The applicant must have a minimum of 75 volunteer hours.
- The parent, guardian or applicant must be an Nsight Telservices or Cellcom customer.
- The applicant must be a high school senior who will graduate in the spring of the current school year.
- The applicant must attend a high school within the Nsight Telservices operating area.
- Door County, Florence, Niagara, Oconto/Oconto Falls, Pulaski or Two Rivers High Schools
- Nsight employees and employees of Cellcom agents and dependents of employees and agents are not eligible.
6 - $1200 scholarships
Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience and an essay on community impact. Financial need is not considered.