Rove Pest Control Scholarship
- Due Date: December 31, 2017
- Amount: $500
- The scholarship is judged primarily on academic achievement, but financial need may also be considered.
- The scholarship application must be submitted, in full, by December 31, 2017. LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applications for the scholarship can be submitted by any high school senior or high school graduate nationwide in United States of America.
- Applicant must be accepted to a college and enrolled in courses full time.
- Special consideration will be given to those whom are pursuing entomology or a related field.
- A student aid report showing household income status will be required to be mailed in by finalists upon notification.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0. A transcript must be attached with counselor or school representative signature for application to be considered.
- An unopened copy of transcripts, sent from the applicant’s high school will be required from finalists before award is presented.
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $500.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application
Rove Pest Control Scholarship Application