- Due Date: March 15, 2018
- Amount: 16 - $750 awards
- Applicant must reside within a county in Wisconsin or Upper Michigan where Cellcom operates.
- Applicant or applicant’s parent or legal guardian must be a Cellcom customer.
- Applicant must be a high school graduating senior.
- Applicant must be planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or technical school.
- Cellcom employees and agents or dependents of employees and agents are not eligible to apply.
16 - $750 scholarships
Recipients will be selected on the basis of academic record, potential to succeed, leadership and participation in school and community activities, honors, work experience and an essay on community impact. Financial need is not considered.