- Due Date: April 30, 2014
- Amount: $500 - $1,500
- A photostat or certificate, verified by the proper authority stating the applicant's ACT/SAT test scores, Grade Point Average (GPA) and history, including courses taken and grades received from the first year of high school to date of application. (Transcript) Please include on the transcript the courses that the student will be taking [credits to be earned] for the second semester of their senior year.
A NEATLY TYPED statement by the applicant containing no more than 500 words answering these questions:
- What is your primary goal in life?
- Why did you choose that goal?
- How do you expect to achieve that goal?
- Where do you plan to be five years after college?
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher, school counselor or administrator covering character, personality, scholarship and other relevant information concerning the applicant. (THIS LETTER IS TO BE ON HIGH SCHOOL LETTERHEAD.)
- Photo of applicant - prefer a copy of senior year photograph. (PLEASE DO NOT STAPLE THIS PHOTO TO THE APPLICATION.)
One-Time Award of $1,500 OR One-Time Award of $500 [Attending a Two-Year Technical College]
For more information and an application go to http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.wsta.info/resource/resmgr/foundation/scholarship_application_2014.pdf