- Due Date: April 30, 2014
- Amount: $500
Applications must be post-marked by March 4, 2013.
- The Wisconsin Cattlemen’s and Cattlewomen’s scholarship is available to any high school senior enrolled or planning to enroll in any university, technical college, community college in the United States, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural Short Course Program.
- Must have a background in the beef, veal, or dairy industry.
- Applicants must be a resident of Wisconsin.
- Preference may be given to WCA/WCW member’s children and grandchildren and WCA/WCW junior members.
- Preference may be given to those majoring in an agriculture-related field.
- Preference may be given to those students attending a Wisconsin school.
- Scholarship payments will be made out to the student after verification of enrollment from the college.
- Please mail application, three letters of recommendation, and high school office enrollment verification form to Wisconsin Cattlemen’s Association, 2 E. Mifflin Street, Suite 601, Madison, WI 53703.
8-10 scholarships will be awarded for $500 each
For more information and an application go to: http://www.wisconsincattlemen.com/Assets/2013ScholarshipApplication.pdf