- Due Date: April 30, 2014
- Amount: $3000
The Rice Engineering Scholarship provides recognition and financial assistance to one area high school senior per year who plans to enter the structural engineering field. The scholarship includes a $3000 cash award to be disbursed in $1000 increments in each of the first three years of attendance at a college or university. The applicant must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment to receive the award.
- Must be a graduating senior from any high school in Kewaunee, Door, Brown or Manitowoc County.
- Must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment in an ABET accredited engineering program.
- Must submit a typewritten scholarship application directly to the Human Resources Manager at Rice Engineering prior to 5:00 P.M. on April 11, 2014.
- Must provide a copy of most recent high school transcript.
- If selected as a finalist the student must be willing to participate in a face-to-face selection interview at the Rice Engineering office in Luxemburg, WI.
One $3,000 scholarship given in $1,000 increments over three years.
Application Deadline is April 11, 2014
Application and information attached below