- Due Date: April 30, 2014
- Amount: Unspecified
- Students must reside in one of the following counties: Brown, Calumet, Door, Kewaunee, Marinette, Menominee, Oconto, Outagamie, Shawano, Waupaca, or Winnebago.
- Scholarship eligible students are those students seeking a degree from a fully accredited four-year college or university.
- Applicant must enroll full time (12 or more credits per semester). This scholarship program is designed to provide financial assistance to previous recipients of the Rhoades Scholarship, high school graduates or returning students in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree.
Awards are selected on the basis of:
- Academic excellence based on grade point average, a rigorous academic program and standardized test scores;
- Extra-curricular activity participation, community service, and leadership;
- Educational desires and goals;
- Desirable personal character established through the recommendation of a person who is not a family
- A copy of all pages of the Student Aid Report (SAR) must accompany the scholarship application. The SAR can be obtained on line from the Department of Education by first filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The website address for the FAFSA is www.fafsa.ed.gov.
The Rhoades Foundation application form is located on the Scholarships, Inc., website at
- www.scholarshipsinc.org. Applicants must use the application form found on the website. Application
- information and essays must be typed.
- All information is held confidential. An anonymous screening committee will choose recipients.
- Semi-finalists will be contacted via mail by mid-June with a request for more information.
- Questions may be directed to Scholarships, Inc. at email@example.com. or by calling 920-569-8411.
For more information and an application go to http://www.scholarshipsinc.org