The Pulaski Community School District Board of Education has issued its annual awards for volunteerism in the district.
Frank X. Joswick Community Relations Recognition Awards were presented to:
· Pat McDermid, nominated by Jerad Marsh.
· Bruce and Tammy Brzczkowski, nominated by Caitlin Harrison.
Board Community Volunteer Service Awards were presented to:
· Molly Waggoner, nominated by Sarah Morgan
· Alan Weber, Steven Armstrong, Patrick Staszak, Jeff and Brenda VanEnkevort, Steve Fischer, Rolean Wernicke, Sally Robertson, Lynn Malewiski and Bill Faucett, nominated by PCMS Music Theatre Directors
· Greg and Mary Cady, nominated by Terry Erdmann
· Mandi Olson, nominated by Colin Abendroth
· Jara Malchow, nominated by Alison Kessel
· Lisa and Michael Voelker, Matt Gehri, Michelle Graf, Michelle Baranczyk, Mark and Rolean Wernicke, Bill and Debbie Larscheid and Gloria Morgan, nominated by Kayla Stocco and Tom Busch
· Joe Franks, nominated by Candice Bogacz
· Kelly Logue, nominated by Lindsey Przybylski
· Julie Jarock, nominated by Len Jarock
· Stacy Paschke, nominated by Kaleb Santy
· Ann Wasurick and Ruby Radtke, nominated by Susan Lewin
· Cheryl Dorn, nominated by Amy Gee and Debbie Rodgers
· Jean Jaklin, nominated by Kendra Wetzel
· Raina Burton, Lori Kozicki, Bobbie Truax, Jara Malchow, Kate Lindstrom and Charlotte Skala, nominated by Kurtis Sufka
· Officer Kyle Betzner, nominated by Pat Fullerton