The Pulaski Community School District is hosting a Legislative Forum at 6 p.m. Dec. 14 at the Ripley Performing Arts Center at Pulaski High School, 1040 S. St. Augustine St.
Representatives from local school districts and the state Legislature have been invited to discuss major issues that will impact education in Wisconsin.
The following legislators or staff members will attend:
● Jason Mugnaini, chief of staff, will attend on behalf of District 2 Senator Robert Cowles, (R-Green Bay)
● Assembly District 6 Rep. Gary Tauchen, (R-Bonduel)
● Assembly District 12 Senator Thomas Tiffany (R-Hazelhurst)
● Co-Chair, Joint Committee on Finance, Caroline Krause will be attending on behalf of Assembly District 89 Rep. John Nygren (R-Marinette)
● Michael Luckey, policy advisor, will attend on behalf of Assembly District 5 Rep. Jim Steineke (R-Kaukauna)
● Assembly District 4 Rep. David Steffen (R-Green Bay)
The public is invited to attend the forum, which will include:
● Introduction of guests
● Opening remarks by school leaders
● Opening remarks by state Legislators
● Question-and-answer session/discussion among those present