Middle School Athletics
- We have a “no cut” policy, which dictates that all athletes will make the team, and all athletes will play in each game.
- Playing time is fair, not necessarily equal. Factors that contribute to playing time include academics (“F-list”), work ethic at practice, ability to improve, hustle, and attitude.
- Our coaches “check their egos at the door.” We strive to ensure success for each athlete but do not necessarily equate success to wins and losses.
- We attempt to bring as many athletes to our high school programs as possible.
- We want the middle school athletic experience to be positive, and we want all of our kids to go out for the sport the next year.
- We attempt to coach, teach, and develop fundamental skills and concepts with all of our athletes.
In order to participate in any athletic event or practice at PCMS, students must have a physical, Middle School Concussion Form, and the Athletic Information Card on file. The physical will be used for the three-year duration atthe Middle School.