Parent & Student Resources
Links & Resources
County Health Department Vaccination Guidelines
If you have insurance that covers vaccines you will have to make an appointment with your physician to get vaccinated.
The health departments will continue to provide immunizations for:
- Children who have no insurance, Medicaid, Native American/Alaska Native, or the insurance does not cover a particular vaccine
- Adults who have no insurance or the insurance does not cover a particular vaccine
Current exceptions to this ruling are: flu shots and pertussis containing vaccines like Tdap.
Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Information
- Parapertussis: Wisconsin Department of Health Services Disease Fact Sheet
- Pertussis: Wisconsin Department of Health Services Disease Fact sheet
- Examples of what Pertussis/Whooping cough sounds like
- Positive exposure to confirmed Pertussis
- Possible exposure or Pertussis in the school environment