The Pulaski Community School district is made up of 176 square miles. From the quiet rural to the more urban living opportunities, the communities within the Pulaski Community School District are great places for young families to retirees. Needless to say, there’s a little something for everyone within our communities. Please take a few moments to browse through our website to learn more about the fantastic opportunities our communities and school district offer.
We have information about our district as well as our community and have included links to housing in the area.
Learn About Our Schools
- Pulaski High School
- Pulaski Community Middle School
- Glenbrook Elementary
- Sunnyside Elementary
- Fairview Elementary
- Lannoye Elementary
- Hillcrest Elementary
- 4K Sites & Locations
Relocating to Our District
- Shining Stars Childcare (located next to Hillcrest Elementary)
- Peaceful Beginnings Childcare (located next to Lannoye Elementary)
- Country Pride Realty, Inc.
- ZIMMS & Associates Realty
- Coldwell Banker - Marilyn Shorey
- Mark D. Olejniczak Realty, Inc.