The students within the Pulaski Community School District are given the opportunity to succeed in many different areas. Our students go above and beyond to work to build their character and to make our school district one that is outstanding. We are extremely proud of all that our students from 4K through graduation and beyond have accomplished throughout the years. Our students are proof that the Pulaski Community School District was founded on tradition and pride, focused on excellence.
2013 Silver Medal School in U.S. News and World Report magazine
- Featured in the U.S. News and World Report magazine for being a Bronze Medal School in 2008
ACT average above state and national averages
- Pulaski Average: 23.8
- Wisconsin Average: 22.1
- National Average: 20.9
District Report Card: 73.6
- Exceed expectations in the state
The Pulaski High School marching band is an exquisite part of our district. Under the leadership of D. Thomas Busch and Kayla Koch, the band has been to many outstanding places to perform and won many awards for its success.
- 2012 and 2007: Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, California, in which the PHS marching band was the Midwest representative.
- 2003: Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City, New York in which the PHS marching band was the Midwest representative.
- 2005 and 2001: Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida in which the PHS marching band was the Midwest representative.
- 2013, 2012, and 2008: Recognized as one of the 100 best school districts in the nation for music education by the National Association of Music Merchants.
- 2012: Invited to perform in the New Year’s Day Parade in Rome, Italy.
- 2012 and 2007: Finalist for the Grammy Signature School Program.
- 2010: Invited to perform in the New Year’s Day Parade in London, England.
- 2008 and 2002: Selected to represent the great state of Wisconsin in the National Independence Day Parade in Washington D.C.
- 2008: July 4 was proclaimed “Pulaski High School, Red Raider Band Day” by former Wisconsin Governor Jim Doyle.
- 2008: Invited to perform in the Olympics in Beijing, China.
- 2007, 2004, 2002: Half time entertainment for the Green Bay Packers.
- 1998: Recognized as a Grammy Signature School
- Cited for excellence and achievement by the office of the Brown County Executive Director three times by Wisconsin State Senates, twice by the Governor’s Office of the State of Wisconsin, and the United States House of Representatives.
Activities & Athletics
- 2013: Corrin Van Lanen named Press-Gazette Media girls swimmer of the year, FRCC swimmer of the year
Over 30 clubs and 18 athletics to be involved in.
- Over 70% of students are active and involved in a club.
- Over 650 students participate in sports.
- 2013 Boys Basketball State Champions.
Wrestling State Champs:
- 1967: Carl VandeHei 145 lbs.
- 1972: Steve LaCount 119 lbs.
- 1974: Dennis Baranczyk 98 lbs.
- 1982: Ed Brady 138 lbs., Barry Preslaski 167 lbs.
- 1995: Dean Berna 171 lbs.
- 1997: Nate Preslaski 135 lbs., Joel Matczak 171 lbs.
- 1999: Glen Berna 189 lbs.
- 2000: Lucas Prentice 152 lbs., Glen Berna 189 lbs.
- 2004: Eric Bath 160 lbs.
- 2010: Justin Enderby 119 lbs.
Cross Country State Champs:
- 2004: Michelle Corrigan
- 2006: Matthew Mroczynski
Swimming State Champ:
- 2012: Corrin Van Lanen 100 Butterfly
- 1993, 1974, and 1969: Wrestling State Runner Up
- 1980: Football State Runner Up
- 1996: Softball State Runner Up
- 2004: Cross Country State Runner Up